Doubling as a baby swing and a baby seat, this compact swing gets many high ratings from moms and dads everywhere.
Easy to move around, this swing is great for those with small living spaces and for those who need to carry a swing around with them when they travel.
Keep reading to learn what parents like and dislike about this space saving swing.
Read the rest of the Fisher Price Space Saver Swing review:
Main Features of the Fisher Price Swing and Seat :
Advertised as the smallest swing on the market, this swing certainly is small. Measuring only 24 x 23.5 x 28 inches, this little swing is great for small spaces. Yet this baby swing does its job very well – with 6 different speeds, music, vibration and toy bar. All this in one tiny package.
Both Swing and seat
For those with little space for lots of baby gear – this is a great space saving option. No need for a separate bouncy seat – and although this seat does not bounce, it does vibrate.
It is easy to move around and keep your baby near you as you move about your house.
Does Not Shut Off Automatically
A lot of battery operated swings have an automatic shut off after a certain amount of time. While the idea behind this is understandable – to help you save your batteries – not everyone wants the swing to stop swinging. When your baby is finally asleep and you are getting some needed time to do other things or sleep yourself, you do not necessarily want your baby to wake up because the swing has stopped swinging. This swing will keep going until you stop it!
Details of this Fisher Price Space Saver Swing and Seat:
- 24 x 23.5 x 28 inches
- Swing weighs 11 pounds
- For babies up to 25 pounds
- 4 C batteries and 1 D battery required (not included)
- Pad is machine washable
- Five-Point Harness
- Swing has 6 different speeds
- Swing has 6 songs and sound effects
- Has a removable toy bar
- Seat vibrates
- Swing converts into stationary seat with a clip to hold it
- Available in 3 colors/designs: Luv U Zoo, Ocean Wonders, and Precious Planet
Consumer Reviews Of This Space Saver Swing and Seat from Fisher Price:
- One of the best baby products I own!
- Compact, easy to move
- Great for larger babies
- Great space saver!
- Great small swing, good for travel
“…One of the things that I love about this is that it is portable – I can even move it around when my daughter is in it. I have moved it from the kitchen table, to the back deck, to my bedroom, to the living room….wherever I go in the house I can move it so that I can see her. The other great thing is…(read more here: Fisher Price Space Saver Swing & Seat Review)”
Amazon Rating: 4.0
Who is this baby swing best for?
If you live in a small home and do not have room for a full size swing, this baby swing is a great choice.
Parents who travel a lot or spend a lot of time at other places other than home find this swing is easy to take along in the car. Light and compact, it travels well.
There are very few negative things about this swing. The majority of owners have given this swing 4 or 5 stars.
- Many felt the little toy was rather useless, although some said their baby seemed to enjoy looking at it.
- While the seat is not extremely soft (unlike the Fisher Price Snugabunny Swing), most folks found that either their baby was fine in it or they placed a soft blanket underneath their baby. Some like using the Kiddopotamus Snuzzler for when their baby is a newborn, others use rolled up blankets to support their little one.
The only negative things about this swing can easily be overlooked or worked around. So if you are looking for a baby swing that does not take up loads of room and that is easy to move around, then this swing is for you!
Current Prices For The Fisher Price Space Saver Swing & Seat
Shopping online is so convenient! Amazon typically has great deals and usually offers free shipping.
Check out the current price of the here:
You may also like: